Trading. Around the globe, around the clock.
For more than 50 years, ADM Investor Services (ADMIS) has been a leader in the futures industry providing comprehensive brokerage services to institutional, commercial and retail clients. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, ADMIS is a registered Futures Commission Merchant supported by a network of affiliated brokers and sister companies across the United States and around the globe.
Together, we provide swift and accurate trade execution and clearing services, insightful market analysis and risk management strategies, and exceptional customer service to clients in our 24/7 marketplace.
ADM Investor Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of ADM (NYSE: ADM).
ADM unlocks the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
ADM has been a member of CME Group since 1927.
ADM Investor Services is led by an experienced team of futures professionals known for their knowledge and integrity. Learn more about our leadership team here.
ADM Investor Services traces its roots back to the 1930’s with the founding of Tabor Grain and Feed Company, an independently owned grain merchandising operation in central Illinois.
In 1956 the firm expanded to provide customers with investment banking and stock trading services. In 1966, the company changed its name to Tabor Commodities, became a clearing member of the Chicago Board of Trade, and began executing and clearing futures trades. In 1975, the Archer Daniels Midland Company of Decatur, Illinois acquired the firm and in 1985, we adopted the name we continue to use today.