- USDA punted their numbers to March . SK is 1388 +2, CK is 553 -10. WK is 650 -9
- USDA estimated US corn carryout near 1,502 mil bu versus 1,392 expected and 1,552 last month
- USDA estimated US soybean carryout near 120 mil bu versus 123 expected and 140 last month
- USDA estimated US wheat carryout near 836 mil bu versus 834 expected and 836 last month
- USDA estimated World corn carryout near 286.5 mmt versus 279.8 expected and 283.8 last month
- USDA estimated World soybean carryout near 83.3 mmt versus 83.3 expected and 84.3 last month
- USDA estimated World wheat carryout near 304.2 mmt versus312.8 expected and 313.2 last month
- USDA estimated Brazil corn crop at 109.0 mmt versus 108.4 expected, soybean crop at 133.0 versus 132.5 expected
- USDA estimated Argentina corn crop at 47.5 mmt versus 47.0 expected, soybean crop at 48.0 versus 47.6 expected
- USDA estimated China corn imports at 24.0 versus 20.0 expected, soybean imports near 100.0 versus 101.0 expected
Risk Warning: Investments in Equities, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in any instrument, Futures, Options, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange can fluctuate in value. Investors should therefore be aware that they may not realise the initial amount invested and may incur additional liabilities. These investments may be subject to above average financial risk of loss. Investors should consider their financial circumstances, investment experience and if it is appropriate to invest. If necessary, seek independent financial advice.
ADM Investor Services International Limited, registered in England No. 2547805, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FRN 148474] and is a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered office: 3rd Floor, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG.
A subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
© 2021 ADM Investor Services International Limited.
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.