- USDA estimated US 2020 corn crop 14,722 versus 14,808 expected and 14,900 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2020 soybean crop 4,268 versus 4,282 expected and 4,313 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2020/21 corn carryout at 2,167 versus 2,113 expected and 2,503 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2020/21 soybean carryout at 290 versus 369 expected and 460 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2020/21 wheat carryout at 883 versus 887 expected and 925 in Sep
- USDA estimated World 2020/21 corn carryout at 300.4 mmt vs 300.1 expected and 306.8 in Sep
- USDA estimated World 2020/21 soybean carryout at 88.7 mmt vs 91.3 expected and 93.6 in Sep
- USDA estimated World 2020/21 wheat carryout at 321.4 mmt vs 317.2 expected and 319.3 in Sep
Risk Warning: Investments in Equities, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in any instrument, Futures, Options, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange can fluctuate in value. Investors should therefore be aware that they may not realise the initial amount invested and may incur additional liabilities. These investments may be subject to above average financial risk of loss. Investors should consider their financial circumstances, investment experience and if it is appropriate to invest. If necessary, seek independent financial advice.
ADM Investor Services International Limited, registered in England No. 2547805, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FRN 148474] and is a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered office: 3rd Floor, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG.
A subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
© 2021 ADM Investor Services International Limited.
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.