- SX is near 9.93 +15, CZ is near 3.68 +3, WZ is near 5.46 -1.
- USDA estimated US 2020 corn yield near 178.5 versus 178.3 expected and 181.8 in August.
- USDA estimated US 2020 soybean yield near 51.9 versus 51.8 expected and 52.3 in August.
- USDA estimated U.S. 2020/21 corn carryout near 2,756 versus 2,800 expected and 2,248 last year.
- USDA estimated US 2020/21 corn carryout near 2,503 versus 2,451 expected and 2,756 in August.
- USDA estimated US 2020/21 soybean carryout near 460 versus 465 expected and 610 in August.
- USDA estimated World 2020/21 corn carryout near 316.8 mmt versus 320.3 expected and 311.9 last year.
- USDA estimated US 2020/21 wheat carryout near 925 versus 924 expected and 925 in August.
- USDA estimated World 2020/21 corn carryout near 306.7 versus 311.1 expected and 317.4 in August.
- USDA estimated World 2020/21 soybean carryout near 93.6 versus 93.1 expected and 95.3 in August.
- USDA estimated World 2020/21 wheat carryout near 319.3 versus 315.8 expected and 316.7 in August.
Risk Warning: Investments in Equities, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in any instrument, Futures, Options, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange can fluctuate in value. Investors should therefore be aware that they may not realise the initial amount invested and may incur additional liabilities. These investments may be subject to above average financial risk of loss. Investors should consider their financial circumstances, investment experience and if it is appropriate to invest. If necessary, seek independent financial advice.
ADM Investor Services International Limited, registered in England No. 2547805, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FRN 148474] and is a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered office: 3rd Floor, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG.
A subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
© 2021 ADM Investor Services International Limited.
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.