ADMIS Apex offers revolutionary software applications for real-time streaming futures and options on futures, highly reliable and accurate data, internet based mobility for anytime/anywhere access, professional, advanced tools, the best combination of sophistication, usability, performance and price.
APEX Mobile Application Suite
Apex mobile offers true native apps for all Apple devices, Android devices and Blackberry devices.
- APEX is a revolutionary futures trading application that combines comprehensive, fast and flexible order entry/order management with world-class charting and analytics, real-time quotes and news.
- Order entry is pervasive throughout APEX. From virtually any screen, you can enter and manage orders and fills.
- Integrated paper trading allows users to learn to use the interface and practice trading strategies. With the click of a button, users can toggle between paper and live trading.
Risk Management / Order Routing
- Pre-trade risk is set by your FCM, andtrading accounts will be managed through their gateways risk server. Additional risk controls are available within the application and include fat finger controls, order type overrides, warnings and confirmations. Invalid order requests within the application are stopped and the user is notified before the order is ever submitted to the exchange.
- All quotes and fill/position pricing are displayed in a consistent format, with the correct decimal and minimum tick. Order management and entry is easy with One-click trading, this means the user typically doesn’t type in the price, but can easily modify it.
- Options, as well as futures contracts display the currency value of the instrument, not just the last trade.
- Positions can be monitored, offset or reversed via multiple means within the application.
Market Data Coverage
- Direct Exchange connectivity to North American futures exchanges, including CME, CBOT, NYMEX/COMEX, NYBOT, KCBT, MGE, and ICE.
- Delayed-only U.S. Equities including NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX.
- Efficient, intuitive and consistent order entry: left click = buy, right click = sell. Unlike other products that display useless eye candy, the order entry function is simple and concise. It is truly a “single action” operation.
- Consistent user interface with multiple methods of interaction, including icons, drop-down menus and keyboard shortcuts.
- “Workspace” metaphor with multiple tabbed workspaces divided into one or more internal frames. Frames can be pulled into external windows.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Infinitely configurable colors, layouts and font sizes.
- “Mobile Desktop” allows users to save a copy of their desktop and to log in from another location and retrieve the exact desktop that they saved. Work from home or the office using the same screen layouts and configuration.
- “Themes” functionality allows user to easily create a unified color scheme throughout all the screens of the application.
- Templates for multiple frame workspaces, trading workspaces, and chart-link workspaces.
- Context sensitive month selection. Type a contract, and the valid month/year pairs appear in a window. Contract selection system allows search by category, exchange, description and symbol. Simply click on the symbol to enter it.
- Contract details shows exchange, contract value, minimum tick size and value, open/close time and margin requirements.